A quick guide to piston ranging:
1) Hold Set and briefly press Cancel. The screen will enter “Cmn-Mem” mode.
2) Hold Track and briefly press Record. The screen will enter “Piston Ranging” mode.
3) To view the range of a specific piston, hold down Play while pressing the piston in question. The stops will change to reflect the mask of the piston.
4) The set the mask of a specific piston, turn on all stops you want the piston to be able to affect. Then hold down Record and briefly press the piston you want to set.
5) To return to the home screen, hold down Set and press Cancel several times briefly until the home screen appears.